Oozing with grace, comfort and informal splendour, where relaxation comes easily
Ambling down the rustic track the distinct baroque gables of Bindon house tower above in gothic splendour. The established Wisteria and Jasmine drape the bays with nature's swags - fragrant, blooming and flourishing with wildlife. Take a deep breath as you gaze from the terrace across the pastoral landscape, and briefly recall those hectic memories of everyday life as you relax, unwind and enjoy time spent with family, friends, colleagues and each other.
Since taking over the derelict Manor House in 1996, we have restored both the house and gardens in the traditions of this glorious historic retreat. Retaining the best of the character and architecture, we have renovated the house, restaurant and service to make it one of the finest Somerset Hotels.
Our vision: That a stay with us should be an indulgence, with a sincere welcome and excellent food.
• Country House Hotel situated 8 miles from Taunton M5 J26, in the Heart of Somerset
• 12 individual designed en-suite bedrooms
• Ideally suited for business meetings and private dining
• Select wine list
• Restaurant where fresh local products are sourced
• Wedding & Naming Ceremony and Receptions
• Exclusive use on full, partial or self-catering basis
• 7 acres of beautiful grounds with tenderly restored David Austin rose garden and Pond
• Out door heated pool with children's shallow area
• All weather Entous-cas tennis court
• Croquet Lawn and Boules court
• Roaring log fires in winter
• 3 meetings rooms for board meetings, training presentations and product lauch